You can only de-register/unregister a machine that is registered to you.
- Pull up a web browser while using any registered machine.
- Go to, https://netreg2.appstate.edu/ (type that address in the location box near the top of your web browser page) and either press enter or click on "go". Once there, type in your username and password.
- This takes you to the page that lists the computer(s) you have registered to you. Click on the computer you would like to de-register.
- Click on the "delete" button located near the bottom of the page.
- You will then be asked to confirm this decision. Click on "Delete" and the computer will be de-registered.